Donations for the food shelf are always welcome and appreciated, as are local food drives!
To make food donations AND learn more about doing food drives for our pantry, please contact Kathy FitzGerald. Tel: 862-6342, Email: email@example.com.
The following everyday items are always needed:
* Cereals (low-sugar)
* Canned tuna and salmon
* Vegetables & fruit
* Peanut-butter & jelly
* Pasta sauce & canned tomatoes
* Boxed macaroni & cheese
* Canned beans and dried beans
* Meals in a can, such as chili, macaroni and cheese, ravioli
* Personal care products: toothbrushes, toothpaste, laundry soap, shampoo, tissue, etc.
* Diapers (all sizes) and wipes
Kindly check the expiration dates, as expired foods are not distributed.
For upcoming holidays, helpful items include: Fruit juices, bread and rice stuffing mix, instant potatoes, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, cream soups, instant pudding mix, graham cracker pie crust, olives, pickles.
Updated Oct 11, 2018