Donations for the food shelf are always welcome and appreciated, as are local food drives!
To make food donations AND learn more about doing food drives for our pantry, please contact Donna Diaz. Tel: 862-6342, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following everyday items are always needed:
* Cereals (low-sugar)
* Canned tuna, chicken and salmon
* Canned fruit and juices
*Canned and boxed milk
* Frozen (and canned) vegetables
* Peanut-butter & jelly/jam
* Pasta sauce & canned tomatoes
* Potatoes and gravy
* Mayonaise, catchup, mustard, cooking oil, butter, salad dressings
* Canned beans and dried beans
* Rice and rice mixes
* Meals in a can, such as chili, macaroni and cheese, ravioli
* Personal care products: toothbrushes, toothpaste, bar soap, laundry soap, shampoo, bathroom, tissue, etc.
* Diapers (all sizes) and wipes
Kindly check the expiration dates, as expired foods are not distributed.
For upcoming holidays, helpful items include: Fruit juices, bread and rice stuffing mix, instant potatoes, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, cream soups, instant pudding mix, graham cracker pie crust, olives, pickles.
Updated September 9, 2019