Now in our 80th year, the Sara Holbrook Community Center is launching a capital campaign to meet the ever growing needs of our community. We have raised $2.3MM from private donors and are seeking to raise an additional $1.6MM as part of the public phase of our capital campaign.
The Campaign investment will be used to increase the capacity of the Center, enabling the following improvements and new services:
- Add a year-round gymnasium, art room and teaching kitchen.
- Expand our 5 STAR elementary after-school program by more than 20 students
- Create a true outdoor playground, and a safer, more efficient driveway and drop off area.
- Respond to child care needs by expanding our 5 STAR preschool from part-day to full day and;
- Structurally improve the current facility and our environmental impact, as well as adding a reception area with security system.
Thank you so much for your generous support of the Sara Holbrook Community Center.